Tuesday 23 August 2011

You


you were there to light my day
you were there to guide me through
from my days down and on
i'll never stop thinking of you
how can i forget all that
when you're the one
who make me smile
you'll always be part of me
how i wish you were still mine
never will forget the day
how we've met and came this far
we both know we got this feeling
but somehow it has to end up here
i know its me who said goodbye
and that's the hardest thing to do
cause you mean so much to me
and guide that truth from me to do
for all that things i've done and said 
for all the hurt that 
i've caused you
i hope you will forgive me baby
cause that wasn't
what i meant to do
i hope it will
just fade away 
from my heart 
even though we're not match 
but i do hope you
will cherish all the
memorise you've 
made with me


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...